A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Meraz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Meraz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Meraz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Meraz graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Meraz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Colusa Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hospital-Kissimmee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Flores Meraz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Antonio F. Meraz practice?
- Dr. Antonio Meraz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Antonio Meraz practices Family Medicine near Colusa, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Williams, CA and Willows, CA.
See Colusa Primary Care Doctors.