A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Palagiano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Palagiano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palagiano
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Palagiano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonio Palagiano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palagiano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Palagiano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Victory Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Palagiano MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio Palagiano practice?
- Dr. Antonio Palagiano has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Palagiano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Gastroenterologists.