A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonio Saavedra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonio Saavedra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Saavedra graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima.
Dr. Saavedra has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lincoln Medical & Mental Hlth Center
- Metropolitan Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonio Alfredo Saavedra MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Antonio A. Saavedra practice?
- Dr. Antonio Saavedra has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonio Saavedra practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.