A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonis Pratsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonis Pratsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratsos
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pratsos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonis Pratsos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratsos graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pratsos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonis Pratsos MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonis Pratsos practice?
- Dr. Antonis Pratsos has 7 office locations.
Dr. Antonis Pratsos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Internists and Bryn Mawr Cardiologists.