A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antonis Pratsos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Antonis Pratsos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pratsos
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Pratsos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antonis Pratsos, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pratsos graduated from University Of Manchester, England. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pratsos has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antonis Pratsos MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Antonis Pratsos practice?
- Dr. Antonis Pratsos has 1 office location.
Dr. Antonis Pratsos practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Internists and Broomall Cardiologists.