A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arnold accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Antony C. Arnold practice?
Dr. Antony Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.