A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antony Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnold
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Arnold Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antony Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Movement Disorders (Ocular Motility)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnold has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antony Christopher Arnold MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Antony C. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Antony Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Antony Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.