A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Antra Mahaldar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahaldar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahaldar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Antra Mahaldar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahaldar graduated from Government Medical College, Jammu. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mahaldar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Antra Mahaldar MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Antra Mahaldar practice?
- Dr. Antra Mahaldar has 1 office location.
Dr. Antra Mahaldar practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Vacaville, CA.
See Vacaville Internists, Vacaville Hematologists, and Vacaville Oncologists.