A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anu Adeyemi-Ogunlari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anu Adeyemi-Ogunlari, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anu Adeyemi-Ogunlari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Adeyemi-Ogunlari graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Adeyemi-Ogunlari has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anu Feyisayo Adeyemi-Ogunlari MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Anu F. Adeyemi-Ogunlari practice?
- Dr. Anu Adeyemi-Ogunlari has 1 office location.
Dr. Anu Adeyemi-Ogunlari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sunnyvale, TX.
See Sunnyvale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.