A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanodia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kanodia has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center-Salem Campus
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanodia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 5 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Anup Kanodia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Anup K. Kanodia practice?
Dr. Anup Kanodia practices Family Medicine near Cambridge, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Columbus, OH.
See Cambridge Family Physicians.