A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Kanodia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanodia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kanodia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Marino Center for Progressive Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup Kanodia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anup Kanodia practice?
- Dr. Anup Kanodia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anup Kanodia practices Family Medicine near Powell, OH.
See Powell Family Physicians.