A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anup Kanodia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anup Kanodia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanodia
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kanodia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anup Kanodia, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanodia graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Kanodia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- Marino Center for Progressive Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anup K Kanodia MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anup K. Kanodia practice?
- Dr. Anup Kanodia has 1 office location.
Dr. Anup Kanodia practices Family Medicine near Westerville, OH.
See Westerville Family Physicians.