A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anupa Seth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anupa Seth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anupa Seth, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Seth graduated from Ravindra Nath Tagore Medical College, Udaipur.
Dr. Seth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- United Memorial Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- United Memorial Medical Center - North Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anupa Seth BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anupa Seth practice?
- Dr. Anupa Seth has 7 office locations.
Dr. Anupa Seth practices Pain Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Carrollton, TX and Penfield, NY.
See Rochester Pain Management Doctors and Rochester Internists.