Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Great DR.!!!! show details Great DR.!!!!
Mar 30th, 2015

She is the best doctor my family has worked with my kids love going to see her and she does all that she can to answer any and all questions could not be happier with a family doctor!!!

THE BEST Dr!!! show details THE BEST Dr!!!
Jun 20th, 2014

Dr. Ha is hands down, the best around! Our family loves her and her spunk! She's knowledgeable, informative, and caring!

Dr. Anu Ha show details Dr. Anu Ha
Nov 18th, 2013

I love Dr. Anu Ha. She is easy to talk to and always kind, caring. I have been to her for years. Her staff is always kind and courteous. I am very comfortable talking with Dr. Ha about anything.

Dr. Ha is a Exrtremly Professional Physcian.. Very Caring for Her Patients show details Dr. Ha is a Exrtremly Professional Physcian.. Very Caring for Her Patients
Jun 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ha for about 7 years. She is a very caring Physician. Also, Concoern with the Pateint Physical and Mental Health. I would highly recomend Dr Ha to any person who is looking for a Physician that really care for their patients..

Nov 12th, 2011

little to no interest in patient,judgemental,opinunated,mind set before entering room

Bad customer service show details Bad customer service
Sep 12th, 2011

Been going to her for about a year now, One of the worst ran office i have ever been to. Will not go back will not take my kids there, I was told told she was to busy to talk to me ????? never heard a DR to busy to talk to someone that was paying them to talk. Do not go to her she only stop in for 5 mins and leave , Then you have to deal with a rude nurse,. I called to explain why i never come back and was hung up by debbie twice BEWARE