Family Physicians
Cabarrus Family Medicine Kannapolis
4949 Professional Park Dr
Kannapolis, NC 28081
704-938-6521
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  THE BEST Dr!!!  |  show details
Jun 20th, 2014

Dr. Ha is hands down, the best around! Our family loves her and her spunk! She's knowledgeable, informative, and caring!

|  Dr. Anu Ha  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2013

I love Dr. Anu Ha. She is easy to talk to and always kind, caring. I have been to her for years. Her staff is always kind and courteous. I am very comfortable talking with Dr. Ha about anything.

|  Dr. Ha is a Exrtremly Professional Physcian.. Very Caring for Her Patients  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Ha for about 7 years. She is a very caring Physician. Also, Concoern with the Pateint Physical and Mental Health. I would highly recomend Dr Ha to any person who is looking for a Physician that really care for their patients..

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2011

little to no interest in patient,judgemental,opinunated,mind set before entering room

|  Bad customer service  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Been going to her for about a year now, One of the worst ran office i have ever been to. Will not go back will not take my kids there, I was told told she was to busy to talk to me ????? never heard a DR to busy to talk to someone that was paying them to talk. Do not go to her she only stop in for 5 mins and leave , Then you have to deal with a rude nurse,. I called to explain why i never come back and was hung up by debbie twice BEWARE