A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anwar Saeed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anwar Saeed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anwar Saeed, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Saeed graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saeed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Group, A service of CHW Medical Foundation
- Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anwar Saeed MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Anwar Saeed practice?
- Dr. Anwar Saeed has 13 office locations.
Dr. Anwar Saeed practices Internal Medicine near Carmichael, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA and Elk Grove, CA.
See Carmichael Internists.