A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aparajitha Verma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aparajitha Verma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Verma
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Verma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aparajitha Verma, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Verma graduated from Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute, Chennai.
Dr. Verma has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- San Jacinto Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aparajitha Kondreddi Verma MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aparajitha K. Verma practice?
- Dr. Aparajitha Verma has 1 office location.
Dr. Aparajitha Verma practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Sleep Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Neurologists and Houston Psychiatrists.