A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apinya Vutikullird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vutikullird
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Vutikullird Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apinya Vutikullird DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Apinya Vutikullird practice?
- Dr. Apinya Vutikullird has 1 office location.
Dr. Apinya Vutikullird practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
See Cypress Family Physicians.