A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apinya Vutikullird:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apinya Vutikullird DO is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Apinya Vutikullird practice?
- Dr. Apinya Vutikullird has 1 office location.
Dr. Apinya Vutikullird practices Family Medicine near Cypress, CA.
See Cypress Primary Care Doctors.