A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoumpariotis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tsoumpariotis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis practice?
- Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, NY and Astoria, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.