A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsoumpariotis graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tsoumpariotis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsoumpariotis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Apostolis D. Tsoumpariotis practice?
Dr. Apostolis Tsoumpariotis practices Pediatrics near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond Hill, NY and Glendale, NY.
See Flushing Pediatricians.