A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Bereliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Bereliani, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Bereliani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Intergrative Cardiology
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bereliani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bereliani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bereliani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans