A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Bereliani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Bereliani, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bereliani
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bereliani Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Bereliani, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chelation Therapy
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Unstable Angina
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bereliani graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bereliani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Bereliani MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arash Bereliani practice?
- Dr. Arash Bereliani has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Bereliani practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Beverly Hills, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Cardiologists.