A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Farahanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Farahanchi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Farahanchi graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Farahanchi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Farahanchi DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arash Farahanchi practice?
- Dr. Arash Farahanchi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arash Farahanchi practices Family Medicine near Diamond Bar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA.
See Diamond Bar Primary Care Doctors.