A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arash Horizon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arash Horizon, Rheumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horizon
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Horizon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arash Horizon, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Horizon graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Horizon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arash Aaron Horizon MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arash A. Horizon practice?
- Dr. Arash Horizon has 1 office location.
Dr. Arash Horizon practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Rheumatologists.