Dr. Arash Horizon MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Los Angeles, CA

September 7th, 2015
Dr. Horizon is a wonderful, bright and caring doctor. Unfortunately, his talents are very high in demand and it is difficult to get an appointment with him. The administrative staff in his office are careful to be realistic in scheduling appointments.

July 16th, 2015
He is very, very good
By far the best doctor I've ever been to. He has incredible knowledge, he adjusts to how your body reacts to treatment and is truly a kind man with a genuine care for your health and well being. I'd send my kids to him (although I hope I never have to!)

April 16th, 2015
Dr. Horizon is great!
The best Dr. I have ever been to, very kind, thorough, and knowledgeable

January 9th, 2015
Amazing doctor
Excellent Doctor! I can't say enough good things. It's what you hope to find when looking for a doctor, kind, intelligent ,empathetic and willing to try different things.

November 17th, 2014
Great listener. Compassionate. Straight talk. Great at explaining. Keeps up with the latest research.

February 8th, 2014
Not good
Failed to get back to me at all when I had excruciating knee pain. All he had to do was prescribe indomethacin. In desperation, I saw an orthopaedic surgeon who gave me this medicine; relief was instantaneous.

January 31st, 2012
WORST STAFF, TERRIBLE FRONT DESK
NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DOCTOR IS, EVERYTHING STARTS AT A FRONT DESK. THIS ONE IS AN ABSOLUTE WORST. I DO NOT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN TO THE MEDICAL OFFICE WITH PERSONNEL SO NOT-FRIENDLY, NOT- CARING AND NOT COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS SICK PATIENT.S NEED. TODAY I WAS REFUSED SERVICE BY A RECEPTIONIST, EVEN THOUGH I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND I WAS IN PAIN . AT ANY COST AVOID ANY COMMUNICATION WITH "LUANNA"-RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND A WRONG PERSON TO WORK IN A MEDICAL FIELD.I HAVE A FEELING THAT DR. HORIZON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIS FRONT OFFICE.. HE IS A GOOD KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. JUST NEEDS NEW GOOD STAFF.

October 21st, 2011
The Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!!
Unfortunately Dr. H does not take my insurance, if he did I would still be his patient. There is not enough room to say all the great things about him as a physician, except to say if you look up the definition for "great physician and person" Dr. H.'s picture would be there. I envy those who have the compatible insurance or the money to pay to see this wonderful doctor.

September 22nd, 2011
Dr. Horizon is AMAZING
He was able to correctly diagnose a problem that other doctors simply swept under the rug. He spent over half an hour discussing the diagnosis and possible treatments. He was never rushed and made me feel like I really mattered. He is a G-d sent and my life is better because of him. Thank you Dr. Horizon!

September 21st, 2011
He is extreemly smart and to the point. He diagnosted me in one visit and i have had no problem since.I will recomend him to all who i love.

February 25th, 2011
He and his staff are the worst in US. I hope nobody will have the experience I had with his staff. I went through worst of my life in his officeand would not recommend this office to anybody.

May 21st, 2010
Kind, caring and knowledgeable
After four years with a local doctor and getting nowhere with my SLE, I decided to see a rheumatologist in CA where my interist is located. Dr. Horizon took one look at my meds list and after a long conversation about side affects, changed most of my meds. I am feeling better; I still have bad days but knowing there will be good days keeps me going! He is so compassionate and caring, he should be used a teaching tool in med school!