Rheumatologist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr. Horizon is great! show details Dr. Horizon is great!
Apr 16th, 2015

The best Dr. I have ever been to, very kind, thorough, and knowledgeable

Amazing doctor show details Amazing doctor
by Marc on Jan 9th, 2015

Excellent Doctor! I can't say enough good things. It's what you hope to find when looking for a doctor, kind, intelligent ,empathetic and willing to try different things.

Nov 17th, 2014

Great listener. Compassionate. Straight talk. Great at explaining. Keeps up with the latest research.

Not good show details Not good
Feb 8th, 2014

Failed to get back to me at all when I had excruciating knee pain. All he had to do was prescribe indomethacin. In desperation, I saw an orthopaedic surgeon who gave me this medicine; relief was instantaneous.

THE BEST OF THE BEST! show details THE BEST OF THE BEST!
by Gungor Demirezer on May 15th, 2013

When I dragged myself to Dr. Horizon's office with an MRI report in my hand which showed 3 serious fractures in my spine, I was looking at a very gloomy future. One evening while walking in my garden, I fell down in a deep hole left by my careless gardener. I was having horrifying pain. Any movement – walking, sitting, lying down – and terrifying pain was taking control of my body. Tears were running down my face. I tried to hold myself not to keep screaming. Those were the darkest days of my life. My future was dead or confined to a wheelchair the rest of my life. Then Dr. Horizon saved my life! Dr. Horizon is one of the highly specialized doctor with great knowledge and a golden heart who treats his patients with love, affection, understanding, courtesy, caring, kindness, generosity and respect – like his own family members. His humanity and great knowledge are beyond belief. I cannot find any words high enough to describe my appreciation to him. Every day when I walk freely, sit down, lie down, I remember my darkest days and am so thankful to Dr. Horizon who enabled me to get my life back. All I can say is he is a very rare gem – God's gift to his patients - and THE BEST OF THE BEST! Also, his staff were always polite and helpful during my recovery. I will always be in debt to this great doctor. Gungor Demirezer

WORST STAFF, TERRIBLE FRONT DESK show details WORST STAFF, TERRIBLE FRONT DESK
Jan 31st, 2012

NO MATTER HOW GOOD THE DOCTOR IS, EVERYTHING STARTS AT A FRONT DESK. THIS ONE IS AN ABSOLUTE WORST. I DO NOT THINK I'VE EVER BEEN TO THE MEDICAL OFFICE WITH PERSONNEL SO NOT-FRIENDLY, NOT- CARING AND NOT COMPASSIONATE TOWARDS SICK PATIENT.S NEED. TODAY I WAS REFUSED SERVICE BY A RECEPTIONIST, EVEN THOUGH I HAD AN APPOINTMENT AND I WAS IN PAIN . AT ANY COST AVOID ANY COMMUNICATION WITH "LUANNA"-RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL AND A WRONG PERSON TO WORK IN A MEDICAL FIELD.I HAVE A FEELING THAT DR. HORIZON DOES NOT KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON IN HIS FRONT OFFICE.. HE IS A GOOD KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR. JUST NEEDS NEW GOOD STAFF.

The Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!! show details The Best Doctor I have ever seen!!!!
Oct 21st, 2011

Unfortunately Dr. H does not take my insurance, if he did I would still be his patient. There is not enough room to say all the great things about him as a physician, except to say if you look up the definition for "great physician and person" Dr. H.'s picture would be there. I envy those who have the compatible insurance or the money to pay to see this wonderful doctor.

Dr. Horizon is AMAZING show details Dr. Horizon is AMAZING
Sep 22nd, 2011

He was able to correctly diagnose a problem that other doctors simply swept under the rug. He spent over half an hour discussing the diagnosis and possible treatments. He was never rushed and made me feel like I really mattered. He is a G-d sent and my life is better because of him. Thank you Dr. Horizon!

Sep 21st, 2011

He is extreemly smart and to the point. He diagnosted me in one visit and i have had no problem since.I will recomend him to all who i love.

Feb 25th, 2011

He and his staff are the worst in US. I hope nobody will have the experience I had with his staff. I went through worst of my life in his officeand would not recommend this office to anybody.

Kind, caring and knowledgeable show details Kind, caring and knowledgeable
May 21st, 2010

After four years with a local doctor and getting nowhere with my SLE, I decided to see a rheumatologist in CA where my interist is located. Dr. Horizon took one look at my meds list and after a long conversation about side affects, changed most of my meds. I am feeling better; I still have bad days but knowing there will be good days keeps me going! He is so compassionate and caring, he should be used a teaching tool in med school!

Dec 3rd, 2008

Dr Horizon is the most caring and sensitive doctor I have ever had. He is very responsive to my needs and is always there for me. I wish I could only have one doctor and it would be him.

This man saved my mother's life show details This man saved my mother's life
Jun 28th, 2008

After we gave up on all the doctors, after they couldnt diagnose my mother, this doctor diagnosed and treated my 81 year old mother in a matter of days. I recommend him highly. He is professional, accurate, responsive, and smart. Not to mention that he is easy on the eyes.

Excellent show details Excellent
Jun 13th, 2008

One of the best doctors I have ever had. Extremely responsive and thorough.

Aug 28th, 2005

Best doctor I have ever been to. Excellent bedside manner. Very curious and very kind.