A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arastoo Nabizadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arastoo Nabizadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabizadeh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Nabizadeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
- Orange Park Medical Center Inc
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arastoo T Nabizadeh MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arastoo T. Nabizadeh practice?
- Dr. Arastoo Nabizadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arastoo Nabizadeh practices Neurology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Neurologists.