Overall Review

September 27th, 2016
Dr. Nabizadeh takes his time with each patient and listens to help you each visit. There can be a wait for his personal time taken with each patient. He is the best Neurologist I have found in Florida.

June 30th, 2016
World Class Neurologist
Warm, caring, on top of his field and others since he has a holistic view of his patients. Superb diagnostician. Keeps ahead of research, newest infor ...

June 30th, 2016
Great neurologist!
Yes, you wait. But, Dr. Nabizadeh will spend an hour or more with you, if necessary. A very holistic approach to his patients. Warm, caring, extremely knowledgeable. Keeps up with all latest treatments, research, etc.

May 24th, 2016
Most Incredible Doctor Ever!!!
I will not stray from what everyone has said, I would ensure you come prepared to wait – maybe bring your own cross word puzzle, a book, or something to do to pass the time. If your appointment is anything after 9am, and even then you wait; however, anything after 9am I have waited for 1-2 hours before; HOWEVER, in the same breathe let me say you will get frustrated (and I wouldn’t make any plans honestly if your appointment is in the AM until after 12pm or 1pm because you wouldn’t make them…but when you get in there and he begins to talk to you – that is the moment you will understand why even with all the waiting his entire waiting room is always constantly full. He will do anything for his patients to make them feel comfortable and be in as little to as close to no pain as possible. You will not leave his office wondering “what is wrong with me” – because the atmosphere is so inviting and comfortable – you will want and feel like you can ask questions about whatever is going on with you. It is interesting, I used to work for an insurance company and a new patient visit the doctors normally bill like $450.00 and we would allow roughly 80% of their allowance, and they probably didn’t even spend more than 5-10 minutes with the patient. He truly deserves every single bit and more of his allowances. I had doctors for YEARS tell me it is just headaches and it is all psychosomatic (more or less it was all in my head)- until my primary care at the time referred me to see Dr. Nabizadeh, and he worked at it relentlessly checking everything until he found out I had a brain condition that if not treated I could have gone blind; however, I had 11 different doctors – 4 of them being neurologist tell me I was perfectly fine! He joking asked me the other day “What are you going to do when I retire” – I haven’t stopped thinking about that question since that visit from two months ago. He is one of those doctors you just do not find any more these days. It is one thing to care for your patients, but another to ensure they are taken care of and cared for!! Thank you Dr. Nabizadeh…… you have been the best blessing I could have ever prayed for!

April 20th, 2016
Excellent Neurospecialst
Dr Nabizadeh and his staff care, Dr Nabizadeh is very very thorough and he reads interpets the MRI and CT tests. He is vastly experienced in his peer groups and is the most caring compassionate medical professional I've seen since my injuries. He informs and works with his patients.

March 17th, 2016
Patient 4+ years
My Doctor is the most thorough Doctor I have had, doesn't rush to a diagnosis, most courteous , best bedside manner, patience and compassion. He has treated me for neurological , spinal and MIGRANE conditions for over 4 years now. I have been blessed to have him and his staff. They all treat their patients with great respect,professionalism and compassion. Highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2015
He is very thorough, he is what every medical professional should be regarding time spent, bedside manner, working with his patients to better assist them in every aspect. He is the very best neurospecialst in our state and treats his patients with respect and dignity, and he does not compare each patient to everyone else, he listens to his patients and does not rely on test results alone, he interperts mri, ct and radiology results he does not rely solely on the radiologist summary.

November 9th, 2015
Fabulous doctor, lousy staff
I will never see anyone else for my injuries subsequent to a car accident. When you wait 2 1/2 hours to see him, it's because he's tending to an emergency. Acceptable, because if you're the emergency, his receptionist will fit you in. SHE is the best! Comments from the patients waiting to see him mirror my thoughts to a "Tee." We tolerate his nurse Wanda and office manager (her name escapes me) because he is the best. If he were anything less, his nurse and office manager would drive us away. Maybe they're just overworked??!! Note: Good luck in getting a prompt call-back from his nurse. :( You hear that complaint from patients in his waiting room at every visit!

October 30th, 2015
Excellent
The best overall medical care that indeed sets the true example of world class care and beyond.

December 31st, 2014
One of the best
One of the best Doctors I have seen. Spends time with you, he listens to what you say. This may cause a wait but it is well worth it. The staff are WONDERFUL ! Kind and friendly. After seeing him for 3 years I have no problem giving him 4 stars

December 12th, 2014
Very impressed with how extensive his exam is.

December 9th, 2014
This doctor is definitely not a pervert. In his culture, people are more warm and inviting. He has been in America serving the citizens for over 40 years and worked for Veterans Administration for over 15. You need to get your facts straight before insulting someone with his degree of expertise. Please read below at the positive assessments of Dr. Nabizadeh. he is wonderful!