A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arati Dunbar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arati Dunbar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arati Dunbar, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunbar graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Dunbar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arati Mallik Dunbar MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arati M. Dunbar practice?
- Dr. Arati Dunbar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arati Dunbar practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Redwood City, CA.
See Redwood City Orthopedic Surgeons and Redwood City Surgeons.