A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Rao MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Rao practice?
- Dr. Archana Rao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Archana Rao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Gastroenterologists.