A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Archana Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Archana Rao is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Archana Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Kidney Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Rao has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Archana Rao MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Archana Rao practice?
- Dr. Archana Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Archana Rao practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Internists and Mesquite Gastroenterologists.