A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ardeep Sekhon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ardeep Sekhon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ardeep Sekhon, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Evoked Potential Studies
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Sekhon graduated from University Of Debrecen, Medical And Health Sciences Centre.
Dr. Sekhon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ardeep Kaur Sekhon MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Ardeep K. Sekhon practice?
- Dr. Ardeep Sekhon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ardeep Sekhon practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Neurologists.