A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Khosroshahi
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Khosroshahi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Khosroshahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Khosroshahi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi practice?
- Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Arezou Khosroshahi practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Decatur, GA.
See Decatur Internists and Decatur Rheumatologists.