A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aristides Codoyannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aristides Codoyannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Codoyannis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Codoyannis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aristides Codoyannis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Codoyannis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Codoyannis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aristides Basil Codoyannis MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aristides B. Codoyannis practice?
- Dr. Aristides Codoyannis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aristides Codoyannis practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Perth Amboy, NJ.
See Elizabeth Cardiothoracic Surgeons.