A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aristides Codoyannis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aristides Codoyannis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aristides Codoyannis, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Codoyannis graduated from University Of Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Codoyannis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aristides Basil Codoyannis MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Aristides B. Codoyannis practice?
- Dr. Aristides Codoyannis has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aristides Codoyannis practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Elizabeth, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lebanon, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Elizabeth Surgeons.