A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arleen Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arleen Brown is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arleen Brown, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Brown has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arleen F Brown MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arleen F. Brown practice?
- Dr. Arleen Brown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arleen Brown practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.