Dr. Arlene Jacobs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arlene Jacobs?

October 20th, 2016

Love her!

Dr Jacobs is my first call for anything requiring my health. I've been going to her since I delivered my first baby almost 10 years ago now and continue seeing her for GYN. She is so kind and caring and I love seeing her every time. I trust her with my care 100%!

November 13th, 2015

She's great and worth the wait! Best ob/gyn in Texas!

August 11th, 2015

Best doctor ever. The long wait times are worth it.

March 16th, 2014

Great Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Jacobs for almost 25 years. She has always been kind, compassionate, caring and detailed. You never feel like a number on a file, as she takes time to listen to any concerns, questions, and just general information about what's happening in your life. She's helped me through some difficult medical situations in my life, including finding a small lump in my breast which she urged me to get a mammogram. Turned out to be cancer and without her finding it, I'm not sure I would have noticed it myself until it was bigger. I also have called the office for other medical care - like strep throat and the flu. She's a wonderful doctor.

March 7th, 2014

Love Dr. Jacobs

I love Dr Arlene Jacobs. She has walked my journey w me in in past 24 years. From the time I had my miscarriages n trying to conceive to now my kids are 19, 17, and 15. She has been very patient to me and my husband. She frequently made house call to check on me when I had a tough time conceiving. She took care of my 3 pregnancies n delivered to term. My first one, I was in Labor for 17 hrs, and she sat there w me, massage me, trying her best to help me deliver naturally and avoid a C section so that I will have sub sequence deliveries vaginal birth as well. 24 years later today I went in for my annuals ... Just like other Time, she patiently ask about each of my 3 children an husband . I didn't feel rush at all, and felt that she genuinely care! I hope she will continue to take are of me until the end of time. Love u Dr. J!

January 24th, 2014

looking for a new dr

I am not a pt & decided no dr is worth my time if the staff is rude. I have been playing phone tag for 1 week to make a new pt apmt and the secretary will not call me on my cell, I left 2 numbers thinking I would hear from them that day or next am even. I determined they do not listen very well, I stopped in to ask if I could make an apmt in person so and was asked if I made an apmt to speak w someone. I have never heard of an apmt to make an apmt!!! And she was so rude with her tone,demeanor and said it would take several months to get an apmt she was just rude because I came in. I will be sure to tell every female I know not to go there unless you like to be treated like crap.

October 11th, 2012

Best DR ever had

i first started seeing Dr Jacobs after one of her fellow Dr's - Dr Glowacki passed away (at age 36). I was pregnant at the time with my first and naturally I was leary of having a new Dr. She didnt miss a beat. Both of my children were breach so she performed C-sections. I had remarkable recoveries and exceptional care before, during and after. She is my primary care physician and keeps track of my entire medical history. When i was going through tumor removal she even gave me her cell# in case I needed to talk. How many Dr's will do that? I feel so confident in her abilities and bedside manner. I hate waiting in general but for her I would wait all day. I hope she retires only after I do!

April 17th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I have been a patient of Dr. Jacobs for 26 years,and there was no question as to who would be my daughter's doctor when they became adults. She takes her time with me for every appointment, and is well worth the wait due to he busy schedule. She has delivered 4 out of 5 of my grandchildren and my whole family has been pleased with her caring demeanor. I wouldn't think of seeing anyone else and I am very gratefule for her years of service to our community.

April 16th, 2012

Diagnosed what other docs could not

Best doctor I have ever had. She diagnosed a problem with my pituitary, when other docs just suggested a little prosaic.

October 14th, 2010

Outstanding Doctor - Highly recommended

Dr Jacobs has been my doctor for about 18 years. She is, by far, the best physician I've had. She diagnosed a critical condition and agressively treated me. She is patient, caring and has a great way of communicating. I appreciate the information she takes the time to give. I always understand clearly what is going on with my health care - that is unusual. I would choose her to be my GP if I could.

August 4th, 2010

Love DR Jacobs

I have been a patient for over 15 years. She has been a wonderful, compassionate, professional physician. Delivered my "high risk" twins and later performed a rather serious surgery which cured a lot of pain that I had been suffering with for years. She is AWESOME. She follows up on a regular basis and is genuinely concerned about you. The only downside is that the wait in the office is often long so add that in to your appointment. BUT, if you call ahead and ask if she is running late, her staff will tell you so you can adjust your schedule. That has helped tremendously.

July 7th, 2010

Very knowledgeable, caring OB/GYN!

I have been a patient of Dr. Arlene Jacobs for over 13 years and she delivered the two youngest of my three children. I have been impressed time after time with her professionalism, knowledge, and caring attitude. She always takes her time seeing me as a patient, and is very patient with my abundance of questions. At any good OB office you will experience a long wait time, and here it is no different. It is Dr. Jacob's friendly greetings and compassion that keep me coming back year after year for GYN even though my OB days are over. She is at the top of my list when I refer my friends to a doctor!