The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Armand Bouzaglou
Dr. Armand Bouzaglou, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology, Internal Medicine and Radiology. Dr. Bouzaglou is affiliated with Hollywood Presbyterian Med Center, Beverly Hospital and Los Angeles Com Hospital - ELA - Norwalk. He speaks English.
Dr. Armand Bouzaglou has the following 3 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Armand Bouzaglou is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Hugo Plasencia
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi51
Dr. Margarita Silver
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi29
Dr. Faramarz Tehrani
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi9