A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando De La Cabada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando De La Cabada, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Cabada
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De La Cabada Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando De La Cabada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cabada graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. De La Cabada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando De La Cabada MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando De La Cabada practice?
- Dr. Armando De La Cabada has 3 office locations.
Dr. Armando De La Cabada practices Surgery near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Surgeons.