A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando De La Cabada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armando De La Cabada, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armando De La Cabada, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cabada graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. De La Cabada has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando De La Cabada MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armando De La Cabada practice?
- Dr. Armando De La Cabada has 4 office locations.
Dr. Armando De La Cabada practices Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miramar, FL and Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.