A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Zabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabala
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Zabala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Zabala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando Zabala practice?
- Dr. Armando Zabala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Armando Zabala practices Family Medicine near Doral, FL.