A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armando Zabala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zabala
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Zabala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Chelation Therapy
Education & Awards
Dr. Zabala graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armando Zabala MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Armando Zabala practice?
- Dr. Armando Zabala has 1 office location.
- Dr. Armando Zabala practices Family Medicine near Doral, FL.