A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Tehrany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Tehrany, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrany
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrany graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tehrany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin M Tehrany MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armin M. Tehrany practice?
- Dr. Armin Tehrany has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Tehrany practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.