A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Tehrany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Tehrany, Orthopedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tehrany
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tehrany Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Tehrany, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrany graduated from New York University. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tehrany has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin M Tehrany MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Armin M. Tehrany practice?
- Dr. Armin Tehrany has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Tehrany practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.