A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Vishteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Vishteh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vishteh
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Vishteh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Vishteh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vishteh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vishteh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Vishteh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armin Vishteh practice?
- Dr. Armin Vishteh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Armin Vishteh practices Ophthalmology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Rancho Cucamonga, CA and West Covina, CA.
See Burbank Ophthalmologists.