A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Vishteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Vishteh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vishteh
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Vishteh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Vishteh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Vishteh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Vishteh has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Armin Vishteh MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Armin Vishteh practice?
- Dr. Armin Vishteh has 1 office location.
Dr. Armin Vishteh practices Ophthalmology near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Ophthalmologists.