A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Armin Vishteh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Armin Vishteh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Armin Vishteh, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vishteh graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Vishteh has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Chino Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vishteh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Armin H. Vishteh practice?
Dr. Armin Vishteh practices Ophthalmology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Burbank, CA and Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
See Beverly Hills Ophthalmologists.