A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Baas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Baas is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baas
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Baas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Baas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Sebastiaan Baas MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Baas practice?
- Dr. Arnold Baas has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Baas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.