A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Baas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Baas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baas
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Baas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Baas, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cholesterol Management
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Baas graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baas has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Sebastiaan Baas MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold S. Baas practice?
- Dr. Arnold Baas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Baas practices Cardiovascular Disease near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Los Angeles Cardiologists.