A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Cinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Cinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cinman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cinman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Cinman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cinman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cinman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Clive Cinman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Cinman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Cinman has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Cinman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.