A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Cinman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Cinman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Cinman, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cinman graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown.
Dr. Cinman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- University of California - Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Clive Cinman FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Cinman practice?
- Dr. Arnold Cinman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Cinman practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.