A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Ellis practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ellis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Ellis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Primary Care Doctors and Inglewood General Practitioners.