A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Ellis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ellis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Arnold Ellis practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Ellis practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Primary Care Doctors.