A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Fellman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Fellman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Fellman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Fellman graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Fellman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Michigan
- Oakland Physicians Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fellman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arnold C. Fellman practice?
Dr. Arnold Fellman practices Dermatology near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Dermatologists.