A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Greenspon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Greenspon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenspon
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Greenspon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Greenspon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenspon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold J Greenspon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Greenspon practice?
- Dr. Arnold Greenspon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Greenspon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.