A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Greenspon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Greenspon, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Disease
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Sick Sinus Syndrome
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenspon graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Greenspon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- M L Health-Paoli Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Jack Greenspon MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arnold J. Greenspon practice?
- Dr. Arnold Greenspon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Greenspon practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.