A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ling
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ngai Lok Ling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Ling practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Ling practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Primary Care Doctors and Bellflower Geriatric Doctors.