A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans