A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Ling has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Tri-City Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Ngai-Lok Ling MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arnold N. Ling practice?
- Dr. Arnold Ling has 1 office location.
Dr. Arnold Ling practices Family Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Family Physicians and Bellflower Geriatric Doctors.