A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Merriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Merriam is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Merriam, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriam graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Merriam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Bronx Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Edward Merriam MD is a male Neurologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold E. Merriam practice?
- Dr. Arnold Merriam has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Merriam practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Psychiatrists.