A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Merriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Merriam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merriam
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Merriam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Merriam, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriam graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Merriam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Edward Merriam MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold E. Merriam practice?
- Dr. Arnold Merriam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Merriam practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Psychiatrists.