A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Merriam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Merriam is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Merriam
Parkinson's Disease Patient Education Real all about symptoms and treatments for Parkinson's disease in our Parkinsons patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Merriam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Merriam, MD is board certified in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Merriam graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Merriam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Jacobi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Edward Merriam MD is a male Neurologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arnold E. Merriam practice?
- Dr. Arnold Merriam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Merriam practices Neurology and Psychiatry near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Neurologists and Bronx Psychiatrists.