A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinowitz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rabinowitz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arnold Henry Rabinowitz MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arnold H. Rabinowitz practice?
- Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arnold Rabinowitz practices Pediatrics near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Pediatricians.