A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aron Goldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aron Goldman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldman graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Goldman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aron Goldman practice?
Dr. Aron Goldman practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See New York General Practitioners, New York Internists, New York Oncologists, and New York Hematologists.