A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arousiak Varpetian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arousiak Varpetian is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arousiak Varpetian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Varpetian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Varpetian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lac-University Of Southern Ca, Los Angeles, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arousiak Varpetian MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Arousiak Varpetian practice?
- Dr. Arousiak Varpetian has 1 office location.
Dr. Arousiak Varpetian practices Internal Medicine and Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Neurologists.