A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Alinsod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Alinsod, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Alinsod, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alinsod graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alinsod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Arr Alinsod MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. N A. Alinsod practice?
- Dr. N Alinsod has 1 office location.
Dr. N Alinsod practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Primary Care Doctors.