A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. N Alinsod:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. N Alinsod, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alinsod
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alinsod Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. N Alinsod, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Back Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alinsod graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Alinsod has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. N Arr Alinsod MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. N A. Alinsod practice?
- Dr. N Alinsod has 1 office location.
Dr. N Alinsod practices Family Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Family Physicians.