A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stegnjajic
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stegnjajic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegnjajic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Stegnjajic has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic practice?
- Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.