A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stegnjajic
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stegnjajic Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stegnjajic graduated from University Of Zagreb.
Dr. Stegnjajic has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic practice?
- Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arsen Stegnjajic practices Otolaryngology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Otolaryngologists.