A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsenia Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asuncion
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Asuncion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. Asuncion has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsenia Malabor Asuncion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arsenia M. Asuncion practice?
- Dr. Arsenia Asuncion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians and Brooklyn Critical Care Practitioners.