A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsenia Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Asuncion
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Asuncion Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. Asuncion has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arsenia Malabor Asuncion MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arsenia M. Asuncion practice?
- Dr. Arsenia Asuncion has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.