A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arsenia Asuncion:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Asuncion graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo.
Dr. Asuncion has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Asuncion accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arsenia M. Asuncion practice?
Dr. Arsenia Asuncion practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Camden Pediatricians and Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.