A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arshad Ahad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arshad Ahad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arshad Ahad, MD, PA is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahad graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi.
Dr. Ahad has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Desoto Memorial Hospital
- Charlotte Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arshad Ahad MD and PA is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Arshad Ahad practice?
- Dr. Arshad Ahad has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arshad Ahad practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: North Port, FL.
See Port Charlotte Internists and Port Charlotte Oncologists.