Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This group is wonderful from the nurses an front desk to the doctor. The doctor spends time examining, explaining an is very compassionate. It is very easy to get appointments an not a long wait like most offices. I highly recommend.

Jul 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He has a great bedside manner. He explains everything thoroughly and makes it easy for you to understand the procedures & medications. I have recommended him to several friends & they all report they are pleased with my recommendation.

Jun 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I think the first appointment went acceptable. The office personnel could be friendlier, directions to the office was poor and the paper work should have been handled in advance. The doctor didn't have this information prior to the appointment.

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love this Dr, i wish he was able to see my whole family. When i lrave there i feel so much relief. He explains everything time and again until i understand, and at the end of every visit, he says dont give up, we will get you better. I am so glad i foun

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring Doctor, Nurses and Staff. They are very timely, give you appointment reminder call, never feel rushed and are interested in getting your medical issue resolved.

Jun 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been to many Drs. He is top notch!!!

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Nustafs is an INCREDIBLE DOCTOR! THE BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD, BAR NONE!

Jun 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

What a great experience to find a Doctor who talks and looks you in the eye. I would recommend this Doctor ( and yes I captilized the D) because he set himself up and above other doctors I have had to deal with in my 70 years of life. Now we will see if

Jun 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am anxiously waiting to see where this leads.. Been to Drs for a long time for this.... I don't want a pill and come back in 4 weeks attitude. I want a fix... Will be glad to comment further after a plan and diagnosis and healing takes place

Jun 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

he's great ,one of the best dr. I've ever had

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I wish Dr. Mustafa had been in Decatur five years ago when I first needed a good Rheumatologist. So glad I went to him when I did. I believe he is going to help me. He is knowledgeable, courteous, very detailed and took plenty of time with me.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa always takes time to listen and gIves clear answers.

May 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best Dr I have ever had andiI have had many and good staff

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa has addressed and treated symptoms and issues I have had for years. I had given up and thought I would just have live with them. He has diagnosed and started treatments, keeping a close eye on how the medications are affecting my complete healt

May 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Restored my faith in doctors!

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Love!! Love!! Love home!!! Very knowledgable, he addresses my concerns, answers my questions and just all around a very caring dr!!

May 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa is the best doctor I've been too. Very patient,informing and not ever in a hurry. Great !!!!

May 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa is a Godsend to me. He takes his time and he shows that he really cares about his patients. I could never see myself going to another doctor. I refer anyone that I come in contact with to him.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

A visit to Dr. Mustafa`s office is a very positive experience. He and his staff all seem to be very caring professionals.

May 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm awaiting test results but seem hopeful and encouraged this Dr. will help me figure out how to help me! He actually cares!!!

May 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Hands down the best, explains everything in detail and most importantly he CARES about his patients.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very good dr. Really cares about his patients.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I'm very happy with the doctor and his staff. I have already recommended him to several people. His concern and sincerity is very refreshing. He is thorough and understanding of the patient and their needs. I am blessed to have Dr. Mustafa as my doctor.

May 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and too time to explain to my 73 year old father

Apr 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was a great doctor vist

Apr 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We had a pleasant discussion about my knees but he had other x Rays done that he did not share. Maybe if there is a change it is to compare.

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Was treated like a real person and was listen too

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very impressed. Over the years I have experienced it all. The good, the bad and the ugly with doctor appointments and their care of me as a patient. Its so nice to have this doctor and his staff in a town where they are greatly needed.

Apr 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa is one of the nicest people I have ever dealt with. He always assumes you have good sense and intelligence, and communicates well. Seeing him is always a pleasure. And, he has improved my condition considerably!!

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I felt he addressed my problem right away. My visit with him was not rushed. He made sure he had all pertinent information about me.

Apr 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafais an excellent Dr.

Apr 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The staff was friendly and the doctor took his time to answer my questions and explained everything to me.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Doctor took his time and explained everything in layman's terms.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa was thorough and personable during my initial visit. I appreciated his willingness to investigate my concerns with follow-up tests and appointments.

Apr 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was really pleased with my New Patient visit. Dr. Mustafa is AWESOME, he addressed all my issues and concerns and gave me new information that my previous Rheumatoid doctor's have never mentioned, he genuinely cares about me and my overall health.

Apr 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustfa is very knowledgeable & has excellent bedside manner. He takes time with his patients and never rushes through your time with him.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Amazing physician!!

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Best Dr i have seen. Explained things so i understood them. I recommend him to anyone.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa is very good. He listens to the patient and is very thorough in trying to find out what is going on with his patient. I was really pleased with this Dr.

Mar 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Mustafa since Dec 2014 and he is just wonderful. He gives me an active role in my care and listens to my wants, needs, and then we talk about next steps together. I trust him with my care.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Every appointment has included very detailed information with Dr. Mustafa allowing time for questions. Wonderful bedside manner and his office staff has been very professional and helpful with organizing appointments.

Mar 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He is a awesome dr I really like going to the office they are very friendly and nice the best dr and office that I have been to and I have been to a lot of dr

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He was prompt, courteous, asked good questions seemed truly interested in finding out the right diagnosis and the best way to deal with this in the future. I will highly recommend him to my friends.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa is a very attentive physian. From the first to all follow up visits, he has taken the time to listen to me and even ask question of me that I hadn't even thought of myself. His staff is very friendly and the office is very clean.

Feb 28th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit with Dr. Mustafa was a very positive experience. He was willing to take the time necessary to explain my condition and he seemed to sincerely care about me as a person. All of his staff were very considerate. I look forward to my next visit.

Feb 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased. Doctor Mustafa took a lot of time with me and never seem like he was in a hurry .Ask me at least five times if I had any questions. Seem very caring. Would recommend him to anyone.

Feb 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I forgot what time my app. time was and showed up early, his nurses got me in . He help with all questions and did a great job , really can't wait to see him again .

Feb 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I could not ask for a better doctor. I absolutely love Dr Mustafa. He makes me feel safe and confident while having Lupus. He goes above and beyond to help me with this disease.

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My experience was excellent. He was thorough and everything was explained to me on a patient level. Am looking forward to my follow up and getting to the bottom of my issues with Dr.Mustafa. I would definitely recommend him to anyone!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My visit was a great experience and I have already referred some friends and family to Dr. Mustafa. Really awesome experience!

Feb 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustofa is kind, personable, caring and incredibly knowledgeable in his profession. I am so thankful to have been referred to Dr. Mustofa.... My Lupus Journey has been long and very painful! Finally, I have a doctor who cares about me and my illness

Feb 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very personable, very informative.

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa is a breath of fresh air for me. He is very thorough and I love that he explains everything he is doing and plans to do.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Although I had to wait a while to see Dr. Mustafa, it was not his fault. There was a problem at the hospital he was dealing with.

Feb 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

We were treated very well and all of My concerns were addressed.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone was so helpful! I can finally say for the first time in Eight years I've found a Rheumatologist that cares and wants to help. I was very impressed with his bedside manner as well as staff and how nice and polite they all were. A pleasant visit.

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Extremely through, attentive, made sure I inderstood my particular situation and gave me time ask question. Made me feel comfortable and that there was plenty of time if I needed it.

Feb 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mustafa and his staff are professional, friendly, and efficient. I understood what I was told and felt that my concerns were addressed clearly.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

First dr awhile i felt actually listened to me and asked appropriate questions

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After having to change Rheumatologist several times through the years for insurance and personal reasons I was so impressed and excited to see Dr. Mustafa . It's been an answer to a prayer having a wonderful caring man in Wise County.

Jan 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very nice and polite. Easy to talk with

Jan 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring and interrested in helping you get to the source of your condition and finding the best treatment to help. I highly recommend Dr. Mustafa

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

was truly concerned and spent ample time with me. not rushed !

Jan 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa is excellent! After years of arthritis pain, I really hesitated to see another doctor. But - Dr. Mustafa really listened to me, asked me tons of thorough questions and seems genuinly concerned about helping me feel better!

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I absolutely loved Dr Mustafa. He was very thorough with my diagnosis. He made me feel very confident being under his care. He made me feel that I will be ok and that means a lot to me.

Jan 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I thought the dr was very nice. He was very easy to talk to and listened to everything you had to say. Very good bedside manner.

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am very pleased with Dr. Mustafa. I have searched for years for a Rheumatologist who is caring, compassionate and knows what they are doing & I think I have found just that with Dr. Mustafa. He shows that he cares, he explains things and gives me hope

Jan 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mustafa was very through with my exam. He asked lots of questions and providing extra informaiton without acting rushed. I really appreciate his expertise and compassion.

Jan 8th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

C

Dec 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleased....he was caring and concerned....would highly recommend.

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Doctor. Very personable, and caring. I would highly recommend him to anybody.

Dec 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very patient and explained everything so well.

Nov 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Enjoyed visit. Very knowledgeable and professional

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit with Dr Mustafa .I was very impressed. When he received the results of my test he contacted me personally and didn't have his nurse call me

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent rating We were very pleased with Dr. Mustafa and his staff. He was concerned and thorough and wanted to have the total picture of James's health overall. We anticipate a long and helpful association as his patients.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very kind and takes time to answer any questions or concerns.

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor is polite, professional, concerned and thorough. I like this man. I believe he actually cares if I live or die. What more could I ask?

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very pleasant first visit experience

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The appointment was for an initial review for my sister as a new patient. She was extremely pleased with Dr. Mustafa and his office staff. I was particularly impressed with how diplomatically he questioned some prior diagnoses .Examination was thorough.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I did not feel rushed in and rushed out - the Dr talked with me and made sure I understood everything. He also put me at ease by making sure I knew his level of expertise with my condition. All staff members were very friendly.

Apr 12th, 2009