A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Art Onglao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Art Onglao, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Onglao graduated from Manila Central University-Filemon D. Tanchoco Foundation, Caloocan.
Dr. Onglao has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Atascadero State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Art Tablan Onglao MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Art T. Onglao practice?
- Dr. Art Onglao has 1 office location.
Dr. Art Onglao practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Arroyo Grande, CA.
See Arroyo Grande Primary Care Doctors and Arroyo Grande Pediatricians.