A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artemio Aranilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aranilla
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aranilla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artemio B Aranilla MD and PA is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Artemio B. Aranilla practice?
- Dr. Artemio Aranilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Artemio Aranilla practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, DE.
See Milford Cardiologists.