A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Artemio Aranilla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aranilla
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Aranilla graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Artemio B Aranilla MD and PA is a male Internist and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Artemio B. Aranilla practice?
- Dr. Artemio Aranilla has 1 office location.
Dr. Artemio Aranilla practices Cardiovascular Disease near Milford, DE.
See Milford Cardiologists.