A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arthur Albert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arthur Albert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arthur Albert, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Albert graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Albert has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pascack Valley Hospital
- Hackensack Medical CtrHackensack, Nj
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arthur Scott Albert MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arthur S. Albert practice?
- Dr. Arthur Albert has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arthur Albert practices Diagnostic Radiology near Hackensack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Paramus, NJ and Oradell, NJ.
See Hackensack Radiologists.